● Anne T. Herriott selected as the 19th Southern Area Director
● 60 Years of Service and Friendship
● Diamond Jubilee Celebration | November 8th, 2015
● Linkages and Legacy Foundation completed Linkages and Legacies Volume II
● Received the Links Academy Most Creative Program Award and National Chapter Exhibit Award at the 39th National Assembly.
● Established the New Leaders Group
● Inducted ten new and accomplished members
● Continued work to be a paperless Chapter
● Recognized our Chapters’ past accomplishments and members by presenting ‘Moments in Chapter History,’ and continued to educate members on innovative technology and parliamentary procedures.
● Linkages and Legacy Foundation completed Linkages and Legacies Volume II:
● Marcia Anderson appointed as National Technology Chair
● Three Scott Hawkins awardees: Tori Anderson, Kamila Pritchett, and LaToya Stirrup
(Photo Above) Greater Miami (FL) Chapter held its first meeting of the year, under the leadership of new Chapter President Vandra G. Woolfolk on the campus of Florida Memorial University. #HBCU
WHO WE ARE
GREATER MIAMI CHAPTER